We were delighted to hear this week that we will be able to welcome our Keystage Two pupils back to school on Monday March 15th.
Please could everyone use the door they were allocated during the Autumn School to enter the building.
We continue to need parental support when dropping off and collecting children from school-
* Please wear masks (adults or secondary school age children) when on school grounds, unless medically exempt.
* Please observe social distancing regulations.
* Please only have one adult dropping off or collecting and if possible do not bring siblings.
* Please leave the playground area promptly. We must avoid the temptation to stop and have a chat!
* Please to keep schools open and safe, we must all following the wider rules with regard to social gatherings and mixing.
* Please do not let your child use any of the play equipment on the yard.
* Please phone school if you need to speak to one of us, rather than trying to ‘catch’ someone at the door.
* Please do not send your child or enter school grounds if you or anyone in the family are displaying any signs of C19. Follow the rules regarding self-isolation and testing.
School uniform should be worn.
School dinners are available as usual.
Wraparound care is available with the same routine as before Christmas. We will assume that people need the same bookings as before Christmas. Please let Mrs Davies know if your needs have changed.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at school if you have any queries.