The forecast is for the snow to stop later on this evening. Our caretaker has been at school this afternoon clearing paths and gritting. We will do everything we can to open tomorrow . Some staff members will be unable to get to Rossett so we might need to amalgamate classes . It is most unlikely we will be able to offer our usual school day but we will do our best. We understand if parents decide to keep their children at home. Further information will be posted to the school website in the morning, in case the council site is overwhelmed.