Thank you for your support and understanding today.

I write to clarify our intentions for tomorrow. As much as is safe and reasonable we intend for school to be open.
Weather forecasts are ever changing and more snow is forecast in the early hours tomorrow.

However, if either the school site or travel conditions are evidently too unsafe in the morning we will let you know by Class Dojo message and email in the morning by 7.30am.

In the event that school is forced to close we will be again providing online learning for our pupils.

We recognise that out pupils leave in a wide spread of locations and that snow conditions vary greatly from place to place. If you feel your conditions are not safe to travel we will understand.